This website is operated by Pinergy, who are based at Blocks 9 & 10, Belfield Office Park, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Use of Information
This site uses your information in the following ways:
- We use Google Analytics to provide anonymised statistical reporting about the use of this website.
- We capture information from you to enable us to contact you if you are interested in learning more about Pinergy (“Register for a Call Back”)
- To enable you to sign up for the Pinergy service on-line and to enable us to administer our “refer a friend” scheme through the sign up process.
Register for Call Back
We capture the minimum information necessary for a member of our sales team to call you to tell you about the features and benefits of Pinergy. This information is held in our CRM system and is only shared with partner organisations acting on our behalf to help serve our customers.
Signing up for Pinergy
We capture information from you at customer sign up to enable us to:
- Verify the appropriateness of Pinergy to you as a customer
- Install the Pinergy meter at your premises
- Manage the handover from your existing electricity service provider and Pinergy
- Manage our relationship with you as a customer.
Requesting access to your information
You are entitled to receive a copy of the information we hold about you. You must request this in writing and Pinergy will charge the relevant statutory fee for Subject Access requests and will undertake appropriate verification and validation checks to ensure we do not inadvertently disclose your data to an unauthorised person.
We will never pass your information or contact details to another organisation, except as required by law or by the Industry Regulator.
We engage in Marketing Communication by Email, SMS or Postal Mail, to customers who have chose to receive these communications from PINERGY, upon registration
Where the customer chooses to 'opt out' of future marketing, we do not contact the customer for the purpose of marketing again, unless requested to do so by the customer or unless the customer otherwise agrees.
For SMS, we will provide our name and an easy way to opt out of receiving further messages.
Conduct when customers do not wish to be contacted
Where a customer confirms that they do not wish to be contacted again for marketing purposes, we will log this request and remove the customer within 28 days from our marketing database in line with data protection law. The customer will not be contacted again for marketing purposes unless further consent is given. Should the customer require written confirmation of “opt out,” this will be given within 40 days of receipt of request.
Where we engage an external agency to conduct direct marketing on our behalf, any request by a customer to be removed from the contact list is forwarded to that company.
We respect a customer’s right to privacy and use personal information only for purposes consistent with this code.