Social Media is a great way to stay in touch with us.
We think our social media channels are a great way to stay in touch with PINERGY. We publish regular content on how we see energy, our sponsorships and any relevant customer service messages.
Our guidelines are:
- We answer service queries from 7am – 10pm (Mon-Fri) and 8am – 6pm (Sat/Sun) on Facebook and Twitter only. There is no customer service support on Instagram or Linkedin. If we don’t get back to you outside these hours, don’t worry. We are just away from our desks!
- Be sensible with your data: Please remember not to publish any confidential data about yourself on our social channels. For some queries, we may need more information like, your PINERGY card number, so that we can investigate your query. To do this we may ask you to send a private message or maybe just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Our social media pages are public, which means that anyone can see your posts and your posts may appear in search engine results (e.g. Google). You should be mindful of the information you publish online.
- Sometimes, some people can say bad things on social media. If you say bad things about us, we want to put things rights. However, we do reserve the right to remove and block posts & report, without notification, users who:
- are unlawful, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive
- bully, harass or intimidate any individual or organisation
- infringe or violate someone else’s rights
- violate the law
- are spam
- are irrelevant or off-topic
- are disruptive or repetitive
We will also block, remove or ban any user who:
- continually posts comments such as those listed above
- encourages others to post such comments
- uses offensive images as their profile picture
- has an offensive username
Twitter Rules: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-rules
Facebook Community Standards: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/