- Solar modules mounted outside generate electricity from the Sun’s light converting radiant energy into an electrical current
- This electricity can be used either to charge batteries, as in ‘stand-alone systems’ or by connecting into the mains supply of the property.
- We can purchase excess energy generated.
- Solar thermal is a well established technology that captures daylight as a valuable heat source.
- Approximately 10,000 buildings in Ireland are using solar thermal today and where installed professionally the technology is tried, tested and working brilliantly.
- Grant funding available and 20 year asset life ensures cost effective renewable energy to support every day life.
- A solar thermodynamic assisted heating, cooling and refrigeration system which utilises the free energy from the sun to reduce electricity bought from the fridge for refrigeration purposes.
To find out more about these solutions, simply fill in the below form and a member of our Energy Services team will be in touch shortly with more information: