Pinergy and Munster Rugby player Andrew Conway today announced that Pinergy has re-branded to strengthen its core offering as an energy with insight supplier. To celebrate Pinergy’s re-brand and the return of competitive Irish rugby, Munster fans across Ireland can enter a competition for the chance to “fanergise” the Munster Rugby team by giving them a virtual team talk, ahead of their first game back against Leinster in the Guinness Pro14.
Munster Rugby will be one of the first teams in Ireland returning to competitive action on August 22nd, however with the game being played behind closed doors, the experience will be different for fans and players alike. Through its #WeAre16 platform as the official energy partner to Munster Rugby, Pinergy recognises the powerful role the fans play in driving the success of the team. Leveraging the insight of the fans’ need to feel close to the team, in the face of the challenge presented by empty stadia, Pinergy is working in partnership with Munster Rugby to give one lucky fan the chance to bring their energy and virtually “Fanergise” Munster Rugby team ahead of the game.
In a break with tradition Pinergy and Munster Rugby will give a fan the chance to inspire, energise and motivate the team delivering a virtual team talk in advance of the game on the 22nd August. PINERGY will post across its social channels (Instagram: @pinergyie Twitter: @Pinergy or Facebook: @PinergyIRL) from today and for a chance to win, all fans need to do is reply to with a comment, photo or video demonstrating why they should be Munster Rugby’s 16th man and give the team talk. All entrants must tag @Pinergy and use #WeAre16. Four entries will be shortlisted and required to submit a 15 second video or audio clip to give a taste of their team talk so that Pinergy along with Munster Rugby’s Andrew Conway can select a worthy winner.
Speaking at the announcement, Andrew Conway said“I’m excited to be partnering with Pinergy again as it looks to “fanergise” the Munster Rugby team. The support of the Munster fans on game day, and throughout the season, pushes the team to go that extra mile. It’s been a long wait to get back to competitive rugby and we can’t wait to get back out there, but it will be strange playing in an empty stadium. To get that extra burst of encouragement from the winner’s team talk, will really spur us on ahead of kick-off. Pinergy has been a strong supporter of Munster Rugby through its #WeAre16 campaign, and the connection between the players and fans is what makes Munster Rugby so special.”
Enda Gunnell, Chief Executive Officer for Pinergy said: “Our strong partnership with Munster Rugby, coupled with our insight around fans’ needs, has resulted in this fantastic opportunity for someone to have the chance to show the team the energy behind them ahead of the Interpro. We’re looking forward to seeing Andrew and the team back in action, and of course, to hearing from fans who want to enter.”
Pinergy partners with businesses, homes & farms across Ireland to drive meaningful change in how everyone thinks about and uses energy. Pinergy provides 100% renewable electricity, from sources including hydro, wind and solar power. Munster Rugby’s home stadiums, Thomond Park and Irish Independent Park, are fully powered by renewable energy sources supplied by Pinergy, Munster Rugby’s official energy partner.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1.The ‘fanergise’ the Munster Rugby team (the “Promotion”) is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals living on the Island of Ireland, excluding employees of the Promoter (PINERGY), their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion.
- 2.There will be [one winner]
- 3.Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- 4.Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the “Prize”.
- 5.The “Prize” is for one winner to deliver the Munster Rugby team talk via Zoom ahead of their Guinness Pro14 match with Leinster.
- 6.No purchase necessary. To enter, fans need to follow the instructions outlined in the competition as follows; Pinergy will post across its social channels (Instagram: @pinergyie Twitter: @Pinergy or Facebook: @PinergyIRL) and to enter, fans need to reply to the post with a comment, photo or video demonstrating why they should be Munster Rugby’s 16th man and give the team talk. All entrants must tag @PINERGY and use #WeAre16. Four entries will be shortlisted and required to submit a 30 second video or audio clip to give a taste of their team talk so that PINERGY along with Munster Rugby’s Andrew Conway can select a worthy winner.
- 7.Entries are open from time of posting on Wednesday 29th July 2020 to 12:59 GMT on Friday 7th August 2020.
- 8.A maximum of one entry per entrant will be accepted; the first entry will be considered over any subsequent entries.
- 9.The four shortlists and the subsequent winner will be chosen by a representative from Pinergy and Munster Rugby’s Andrew Conway. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no further correspondence on the decision will be entered into.
- 10.By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- 11.Shortlisted entrants and the subsequent winner will be contacted via Direct Message from Pinergy’s relevant social channels, so all entrants must ensure they are open and willing to accept messages from PINERGY social media channels.
- 12.If a shortlisted entrant does not respond to the initial Direct Message from Pinergy within 24 hours, an alternative shortlisted entrant may be selected from amongst the eligible received entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
- 13.Similarly, if the chosen winner does not respond to the initial Direct Message from Pinergy within 24 hours, an alternative shortlisted entrant may be selected from amongst the eligible received entries at the Promoter’s discretion.
- 14.Prize offered as stated. The Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated Prize. The prize is valid until Saturday 29th August 2020
- 15.The Promotion will be managed by Pinergy.
- 16.The Prize winner takes part in the Promotion at their own risk.
- 17.The Prize winner may be required to take part in publicity and photography and / or videography which may feature in media be it print, online or broadcast as well as on social media channels of media outlet and those of the Promoter, employees and agents. The Prize winner will be required to sign a waiver form which confirms that they are happy to feature in photography for the above purposes.
- 18.The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Promotion, Prize and or these Terms and Conditions in the event of any unforeseen circumstances without notice.
- 19.The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
- 20.Neither the Promoter nor any of its associated or affiliated companies shall be liable to any Entrant for any cancellation, discontinuance or delay affecting this Promotion.
- 21.The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of partaking in the Promotion or acceptance of the Prize.
- 22.An entrant’s personal data will only be held for the purposes of selecting, contacting and confirming the winner and will not be used for any other purposes whatsoever without their prior permission.
- 23.These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- 24.The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
Promoter: PINERGY, Suite 1, Beaver House, Beech Hill Office Campus, Clonskeagh Road, Dublin 4