Here are simple ideas to reduce your energy consumption
- Heating water uses a lot of energy, so only boil what you need
- When you're cooking, put a lid on your saucepans
- Make sure you turn off devices properly and don't leave red lights on
- Change your phone or laptop to "energy saving" settings
- Sing a song in the shower. Just one song!
- Switch to LED bulbs - They can reduce lighting costs by up to 80%
- Consider charging your Electric Vehicle at home.
- Turn your heating down by one degree and reduce your heating costs